Introduction for GoldRanger

Hello fellow citizens, my name is Danny, but you will know me as GoldRanger. I’m 28, I live in Pennsylvania, and I work a pretty busy job in NYC, but when I get free time these days I like to spend it in the verse. I am seeking some structure and friendship in my gameplay. looking forward to meeting and playing with as many of you as i can

1 Like

Hi @Mr_Potts, welcome to ADI. You’re in the right place. What ship are you enjoying ATM? See you in mumble!

@Mr_Potts welcome to ADI, and Welcome to the PCS Division! :slight_smile:
Glad you were able to join us in our Idris Hunt today! there will be more in the future!

Welcome to ADI GoldRanger. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’ weekly Exercise ops when they commence January 14th.

Good meeting you today and welcome to ADI. Real life always comes first, but when you have time we’ll be waiting for you in the verse
Hercules

Welcome to ADI Goldranger. we met breifly in mumble but once again welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for here in ADI. Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interests you.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I currently own an avenger titan, a misc prospector, an anvil arrow, and an rsi constellation andromeda.

1 Like

Hello GoldRanger

Welcome to ADI, and hello Fellow Andromeda owner :wink:.

Keep well and see you in the verse.