Introduction for Dabbinz

Hi my name is Kaylor. I just started my travels and learning the ropes. I want to be a big ore miner and open to anything really. I love to help others and hoping they do the same in return. Come find me in these galaxy, and we can make some money, enjoy conversation, and keep each other alive!

Welcome aboard , hope to see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dabbinz, and welcome to the verse! There are so many ways to mine; by ship, vehicle and hand. I’m sure you’ll find that there are plenty of us around that enjoy mining.

1 Like

Welcome! Def cant wait to see and/or play with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Dabbinz. Was great to meet you. I’m excited for you to spend some time in the 'Verse with Org.
:taco:

1 Like

Greetings @Dabbinz

Welcome to ADI! Mining is awesome, I always enjoy having a coffee and just sitting back and making some sweet auec from shooting lasers at rocks!

Catch you in the verse

o/ Dabbinz and welcome in ADI

Welcome to ADI Dabbinz. Mining riches await…

Welcome to ADI Kaylor. We’re glad to have you on the team.

Welcome to the org! I look forward to flying with you :slight_smile:

Welcome Kaylor

You picked the best Organization for your type of gameplay. Everyone is friendly and super willing to teach and help you explore the different types of gameplay. Keep and eye on the calendar for events and training, the chat rooms are always a great place to pick up a random gaming opportunity. Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Dabbinz!

I hope to see you out there in the 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome in @Dabbinz! Plenty of people to teach you the ropes here, see you around!

Welcome to ADI!

We are a bit far from a galaxy in SC but the Stanton system as it is, is pretty awesome. We are very happy to have you here Dabbinz :slight_smile: