Introduction : FlyingSky

Willing to join the forces ! Very excited about this game and this alliance. I am a mature gamer since 1995. 37 years old from Montreal Canada with a lot of gaming experience. This game is the next generation game which I am very looking forward to play. I mostly like MMOs and RPG. I am a leader. I am very dedicated to communities. Willing to have some fun and some serious gaming.

Welcome to ADI, FlyingSky! There is definitely a lot to do in-game and with the org, you are in a great org that will be able to help you and join with you in the verse. What ships you flying and what areas are your interest in the game? Again welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us!

Hello FlyingSky and welcome to ADI! It sounds like you have a lpt of gaming experience! Here in ADI, we have a large number of veteran SC players that are always looking for some game action! I hope you check out the Ops and current Certs ADO has to offer. See you in game!

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky! We don’t do a lot of playin of a role in the verse but it sounds like you will got in pretty well with us! Hope to see you soon in the verse!

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky. Look forward to flying with you soon. Any particular ship or role in the game you are enjoying so far or want to explore?

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky :slight_smile:

It was nice talking to you in the onboarding.
Join people on Mumble and they will help you learn all about the game.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome, FlyingSky! Great to have you in ADI! It sounds like you picked the right org, based on your description of yourself. See you around the 'Verse!

Hello FlyingSky!

Nice to see another Canadian. Soon we will overrun SC and then…the World! BAhahaha!

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky, glad to have another experianced gamer with us.

Welcome to ADI! had a lot of fun showing you the ropes today. You’ve joined a great SC community. If you have any questions about the nuances of SC just ask, the members here are always willing to help.

FlyingSky,

Welcome to ADI, I’m also very excited about this game. 38 years old from Arizona with similar game taste. Laid back but not really a follower either. I’ve learned that leading does take a bit of following and sometimes I just want to chill and give someone else a chance to succeed. So if you need help with a plan, or someone to help make a plan, I’m here if you ask.

Honorspren

Great to see you FlyingSky, and glad to have you onboard here at ADI! Looking forward to meeting you and getting to fly with you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky =D, i see you in the verse man

Hey Sky welcome to ADI. As for helping out the community we’ll be sure to find a place for you and glad to hear you’ve alot of experience with gaming since this covers nearly all the bases from FPS, Trade,Explroation, etc.

Greetigns FlyingSky. I’m looking forward to seeing you in the verse very soon.

Welcome to ADI FlyingSky. I’m sorry I’m so late in expressing that salutation. I was born in Montreal but have lived most of my life in BC. If you come across Krahab1, he’s from la belle province as well. I’m very glad you’ve joined us. I look forward to running ops with you.