Introduction: FloatingLotus

Hey everyone, FloatingLotus here. I recently found star citizen and have been really enjoying it and wanted to get into a community to share the experience with. In my search for an org. I came across the ADI website and subsequently Hyndrosa’s twitch which really sold me. Currently a dedicated local delivery pilot for Covalex Shipping. Excited to learn more about the verse, expand my skills and build some awesome connections along the way. Thanks Everyone!

2 Likes

Excellent! Welcome to ADI, @FloatingLotus! I started out hauling cargo when I first joined the game as well, but since then I’ve branched out to where I like to do just about everything it has to offer. If you want any help making some credits for a new ship or something, just let me know and I’ll help out. :smiley:

Welcome to ADI @FloatingLotus !!! If you ever want to get into cargo running hit me up on discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

Hello and welcome, @FloatingLotus ! It is a good time to be getting into SC, and doing that as a member of ADI (I believe) is more fun.

I started out doing delivery and did that for a long time before moving on to other things. Something very satisfying about that loop. Plus a great way to stock up on easy loot when just getting started.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to ADI! Delivery missions are a great way to get familiar with locations and flying. If you enjoy it theres more and more cargo related gameplay coming into the game.

We do have people doing various things from cargo hauling to FPS to mining so you’ll al!ways find someone to work with! See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI! That’s exactly what I started with in the game as well. Hopefully we can get you comfortable with some other gameplay loops, if you’re interested. If you see me online feel free to say hi and I’d love to join for some cargo runs!

Thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome! I’ll be in mumble after work today to onboard and chat it up with everyone! I can’t wait to learn from you all and contribute to ADI! Im open to learning anything new!

we are more than happy to have you in our team and help you grow in SC! made a right choice by hanging out with the funnest org out there.

welcome @FloatingLotus! You will for sure enjoy being a part of ADI. Hope to see ya out there soon!

Welcome! I just joined yesterday, but happy to welcome you in! Hope you find everything you’re looking for in an org and more!

Jay

Howdy and welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us and look forward to having some good times.

Welcome to ADI @FloatingLotus! Glad you joined and hope you find that community with us!

Great to have you here @FloatingLotus. We are happy to have you and look forward to expanding our game knowledge and experiences with you.