Introduction: Fireman420

Hello! My name is Evan (handle Fireman420), I’ve been a backer since back in 2012 or around there, to be honest I forget at this point it’s been so long now. Anyway, I’ve been a huge fan for a long time and decided to finally sign up with an organization now the game is getting to a point where it’s playable for long periods.

I spent some time looking at orgs, and really liked ADI for its number of members, divisions in pretty much all fields of game play announced so far, and most of all I liked how well structured the leadership seems and that it seems serious and dedicated, but not ridiculously hardcore.

Greeted by another member, but didn’t seem like any on-boarders were online. I’ll connect back to Mumble in the morning, goodnight all!

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t be more help to you yet. Still getting setup as a new TL. It was nice chatting with you and I hope to see you back tomorrow.

Welcome Fireman420! Hopefully you end up calling ADI home, its a great place with active and experienced members always willing to help and groups are always playing together. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Fireman420 :slight_smile:

Awesome to have you with us. Join Mumble and you will find a lot of people to fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Fireman420. Awesome to see such a long time backer join us. You will find we have folks just like you who have been into SC for a long time interested in pushing its limits. The best way to do that is through an active experienced dedicated org. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Fireman420. Glad to have you in ADI. You’ve made an excellent choice with ADI. We have a great community here that’s a ton of fun to fly around the verse with. Looking forward to fly with you.

Hello Fireman and welcome to ADI! You assessment of ADI is spot on! There seems to be something for everyone here and all levels of gameplay! Be sure to check out the cert training and the Ops that ADI has available. You will find those on the calendar and forums. See you in game!

Greetings, Fireman420, and welcome to ADI! Sounds like you’ve been a backer since the beginning. I hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI Evan. You’ve selected the right org, I’m sure of it. There’s a strong mentoring spirit here, with many member willing to back you up or clear the road for you, should you need either. As you pointed out, there are several divisions; each with a leadership and chain of command. ADI makes information sharing super simple with Discords various chat rooms and DM, Mumbles various channels, its forum’s mail service so don’t be shy. Immerse yourself in the culture here and participate. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the party Fireman420,

It sounds like we picked ADI for similar reasons. I hope you find a happy home here. I’m always willing to help out and to push the mission towards success. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Honorspren.

Oh wow, thank you everyone for the warm welcoming! And no worries Tincup, it was helpful just to confirm that nobody was available haha… I’m about to hop on mumble for on-boarding though, hopefully have better luck than at 2AM :joy:

Welcome to ADI Fireman. We are happy to have long time backers on the team and look forward to playing with you. If you have any questions, any of us are more than happy to help. See you in the verse.

Welcome Evan to ADI =D, i see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI. thank you for choosing ADI. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hello Fireman420 and welcome.

A backer from 2012? Don’t see to many of you these days.

What ships do you have so far? and what activities have you been doing so far?

Hi Fireman420 welcome to ADI hope to see you in the vers soon

Hallo Fireman and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!