Introduction-Fanorn305

Hello. I am a n00b to Star Citizen, but a long time MMO player. Played WoW since 2004, among others. I’m looking for an active Organization, and looking to get into Star Citizen.

Welcome Fanorn305! There’s lots of people who can help here! So 2 big questions… Horde or Alliance? and Favorite Expansion?

For me it’s Alliance and probably either Vanilla or WOTLK!

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome @Fanorn305! Glad to meet you. If you’re looking to join an active org and dive into all Star Citizen has to offer, you are in the right place! We’ve got multiple coop gameplay events every week, and plenty of opportunities to learn more about the game. Check the ADI calendar on the site here and the LFG (looking for group) channel in our Discord once you get settled in over there (I see you already dropped in for a visit :slightly_smiling_face:).

Welcome Fanorn to ADi. Enjoy the massive world of SC.

Welcome aboard Fanorn, see you in space o7

Welcome to ADI Fanorn! I’m sure you’ll find this is a great org to belong to! CYA round the Verse Bro!

Fanoron,

Welcome to the ORG :slight_smile:

I have never personnaly played world of war crafts, however believe several of your new mates have, please feel free to ask questions in discord.

See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Fanorn305. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

I always played Alliance, Hunter, Death Knight. I’ve pretty much played all the expansions, some more than other. I really liked Legion and BFA. I was the most into those storylines.

Hello and Welcome Fanoron!

See you int he Verse!

Awesome… I did mostly healing via priest and druid, but I loved my DK for tanking when the guild needed it. I miss WoW sometimes, but man it is addictive!

Welcome to ADI Fanorn!

Welcome to the Verse! You’ve come to the right place for all those things and more!

Welcome to ADI! Quite a few WoW players among us.