Introduction- ExistingJoker

Hi I am ExistingJoker I am from Illinois And I wanted to get more into Star citizen. when I first got it back in January I got an Invite to ADI and and just saw it for the fist time months later when I reinstalled the game

Hello and Welcome to ADI Joker!

Excited to have you - Be sure to check out the persistent daily, weekly, and special events in Discord and much more!

If you need support or have any questions let us know!

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Joker!
Nice to see you too under ADI flag, you’ll soon find out it was a good choice :slight_smile:
See you in the 'verse o7

Welcome to ADI ExistingJoker! CYA round the verse brol! o7

Welcome to ADI Joker! We are so happy you decided to join! See you out there in the verse!

Welcome ExistingJoker. Glad to have met you yesterday. Looking forward to working with you in the Verse. You’re going to be really happy with your decision to join ADI. Great group of SC Marines, Logisticians, Planners, Pilots, and Explorers. Please reach out if you need anything. Fly safe and see you in the Verse! o7

ExistingJoker | Welcome to ADI

You’ve come back to the game at a great and interesting time!

There’s a bar citizen up in that neck of the woods tonight. Check out through MaidenAriana’s socials if you haven’t already. Should be some other ADI folks there as well!

Welcome again!

Welcome to ADI friend. Lots of exciting stuff going on and coming up soon. Great time to get into a great Org.

Welcome to ADI EzistingJoker. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome Joker. Great that you accepted the invite and joined us. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Joker!

Welcome ExistingJoke! Glad to have you join us!

Hello ExistingJoker,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever needed. See you in the verse! o7

Illinois player here as well! Welcome to the org :slight_smile:

Welcome Joker, glad to have you with us!

Good to meet you, EJ! Hope to see you out there in some org ops soon!