Introduction: exillian

Hello everyone, I am exillian, 25yo., from Germany, speaking english, german and romanian; and since April 2023 I’ve been playing and enjoying Star Citizen. Now I decided that is time to join you and I am looking for people to connect with, execute missions, contracts and many other things.

About me, well, I like videogames, working out, reading books and astronomy.

I would like to connect with everyone and I am glad to be here and enjoy my time with you all.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI exillian! look forward to explorin with ya! Any questions feel free to ask!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @exillian !!! If you ever want to get into cargo running hit me up on discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

1 Like

Hello @exillian and welcome to ADI. There is no shortage of help in this org for new players. And a lot of experience to plug into - not to mention the fun of playing with like-minded folks! Hope to run into you in-game soon!

1 Like

@exillian Super glad that we got you onboarded yesterday! Also glad to see you hanging in the Mumble for so long considering it was getting late over in Europe. If you need anything else let me know@

Naterz98

1 Like

Hey, welcome to ADI, @exillian! I do a lot of salvaging to make credits, and I’d be happy to help you do the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the game or the org!

1 Like

Howdy and glad to have you with us, look forward to seeing you in the verse and having good times.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Great to have more diverse members from rest of the world. I’m originally from Ukraine though now live in the US. We have people from all time zones so should have no issues finding teams. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome @exillian, Great to have you aboard.

1 Like

Great to have you here @exillian What kind of books are you into? I have to say Name of the wind is one of my favorites.

1 Like