Introduction: Euonymph

Hey hey all,
Just an ex coast-guard S&R crew/medic turned student looking to practice same, only in space.

Fairly new to SC, but happily jaunting about in a Cutlass Red.

Super into well structured ops with some RP flavour, and mastering game mechanics, especially ship physics.

Lovely to meet you all.
E

Welcome @euonymph!

With the introduction of the Cutlass Red you’ll see a lot more SAR running in OPs, so you’re here at a great time. Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi euonymph,

Welcome to ADI! Glad you could join us. Feel free to hop in Mumble and join in on the fun.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Hey Euronymph, welcome to ADI
We are happy to have you and your Cutty Red
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome Euronymph, good to have you with us. If you need any help, or a practice subject to rescue, feel free to ask me. Hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome euonymph. Thank you for your service. I am an aspiring S&R guy myself (I hope to be a Combat Rescue Officer in the Air Force). I look forward to seeing you in the verse

welcome welcome! always have a need medics! hope to chat soon in mumble!

Greetings @euonymph, welcome to ADI and the SC Verse. It sounds like you’ll be spending quite a bit of time the team over in MSS. We are breaking in the Cutlass Red and enjoying what we see thus far and it looks like it will just get better as time progresses. Jump into Mumble and bend a few ears.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome! :smiley:
Ill be counting on you when im injured then :stuck_out_tongue:
See you in the verse

Hi euonymph and welcome to ADI,

Wow coast guard! :open_mouth: You;re going to be awesome in S&R in a cutlass Red or an Apollo!

If you have any questions about SC or tech n general be sure to drop a message on Discord or hop on Mumble dude. :slight_smile:

Welcome again bud, hope to catch you some time online.
TR0PHY

Hello, welcome! If you like structure, you’re in the right place. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Euonymph, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI! Sounds like I will be counting on you when I get my ship shot from under me :wink: Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. This is a great place to learn, hop on mumble always a group of new and old players that are always down to help. See you soon.

Welcome Euonymph, hope you will have a great time here in ADI and that it will enhance your experience in the verse