Introduction EndersShadow

Howdy folks! I’m excited to join and learn how to fly better!

1 Like

Looking Forward to Flying with you.
-ColeHunter

Welcome to ADI EndersShadow (Achirid). We’ve got no shortage of experienced pilots all too willing to help you do it. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Thanks! The calendar is very helpful.

Welcome aboard Achrid and you’ve picked a great time to join Star Citizen as we’re about to get a new flight model so you’ll be starting fresh rather then unlearning a whole skill set.

Yep, that’s the plan! I look forward to seeing how a Cutlass-shape moves through air…

lol as will I! Cutlass is my favorite ship in the 'verse at the moment :smiley:

Hoping I don’t need to do to much to the hotas. I liked the controls.

Obviously you’ve read every Ender book ever. the Shadow series was great! Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome EndersShadow! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi EndersShadow, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to the team, EndersShadow! I hope you’ll join us one our ops and certifications. See you soon!

Welcome to ADI EndersShadow :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome aboard Enders! With 3.5 around the corner, sounds like we all will all be learning how to fly again. Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard EndersShadow! Glad you joined us. See you in the verse!

This is a great place for the experienced and the new.
You will learn tons very quickly.
Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome aboard to ADI Enders! I am not sure if you are former military or not but Ender’s Game is a suggested book to read while I was in the Marine Corps to earn points towards promotion. And I agree, the Cutlass Black is an awesome ship and I will keep it for my SC Career but find a way to get LTI for it. It’s probably going to be even better with a better HOTAS and the new flight model except in atmo since it is a brick. See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome a board, Ender! :wink:
Glad you found the time to helping us get you organized within ADI.
I am happy I could help you on Spectrum. If you need anything catch me on Discord Bannuk#1579

See you in the Verse!

Welcome Enders, cant wait till i see you in the verse