Introduction - Eiyron

Pleasant Day Gentlemen!

Backed the game when the 5GB Hangar module was the closest that we had to a game.

I used to play SC a lot quite some time ago.
These days, I play mostly simulation games at the moment while waiting for Star Citizen to be in a better state.

If we got some DCS pilots in here, It’d be great if we can all get together and fly sometime.
I make missions and host servers currently.

I hope I can find a place to fit right in and I’ll see you gentlemen out there.

Welcome aboard, @Eiyron !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome @Eiyron ! Hope to see you active on Mumble and Discord so you stay up to date on all the ADI events!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re glad to have you join our organization and we look forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

As a long-time backer of Star Citizen, you’ll find that the game has come a long way since the early days of the hangar module. We have many new features and gameplay mechanics to explore, and we’re constantly adding more content with each update.

We have a diverse community with members who play a variety of games, including DCS. It’s great to hear that you make missions and host servers in DCS, and we would love to fly with you sometime.

As for finding a place to fit in, we have many different divisions and roles within our organization. We’re sure you’ll find something that interests you and fits your playstyle.

If you need any assistance getting started or have any questions about the game, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and support our members in any way we can.

Again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, and we look forward to flying with you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Eiyron!

1 Like