Introduction: E5Wilson

Looking forward to not Quantum Flying alone.

Welcome to ADI E5Wilson, you definately found the right place, not to fly alone. What jobs do you intent to occupy?

Welcome Wilson. Let me know if you need a crew member on your ship :slight_smile:

Hey E5Wilson, welcome to ADI.
Its always a lot to do with a bunch of great people.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome welcome! Plenty of folks to join and play with or just chat with in mumble here! Glad to have you!

Welcome to ADI E5Wilson. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you in game.

Welcome to the org E5Wilson!

I hope you have a great experience with us. Hop on and ask to see if anyone needs help. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Hi and welcome! You are definitely in the right place to have friends to fly with. This is a very welcoming, supportive, and active community, and you will feel right at home here :grin:

Welcome E5Wilson.
Luckily, in ADI you’re never alone. On Mumble you’ll find plenty people to play with.

Greetings Wilson! Great to have you join ADI. Luckily, there’s always someone from the Org hanging out in the Verse. Looking forward to seeing you out there.

Welcome E5Wilson. You for sure will not be flying alone here. I look forward to quantum flying with you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, You where my first on boarding hope everything is going great for you. Remember to always jump in mumble you don’t have to be super talkative you can just hang. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like