Introduction: Droogan

Hey all. Ive been a backer since 2017 and have been on and off to check progress. Started playing again about a week ago and am very excited to see how far the game has come along. I am always down for whatever activity people have going, but am still working to become a better player. Mainly flight right now is my biggest issue. I use a hotas and am terrible at it.

I am currently stationed in Japan so am on JST, usually evenings or maybe days during the weekends. Sometimes work keeps me busy so I may not have a chance to log in for a while. Hope to see you all in game and look forward to playing. Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Flight is where I’m strong in the game, so happy to help.

Welcome, Droogan, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey Droogan, Welcome to ADI! It’s no problem, Real Life first always. Yeah since 2017 the game has come along quite a bit so you should stick on the hype train for quite a bit hehe.

Hope to talk to you on Mumble or see you in the next org op. :slight_smile:

Hi @Droogan, welcome to the org.

I also suck at fighting, dog-fighting with ship not as much as fps, that is why I decided to focus on different areas of the game.

Looking forward sharing adventures with you mate.

Welcome Droogan, glad your here. I still use K&M but I started out doing delivery missions. They’re a great way to learn the basics while you see the different locations and get paid. Fly safe and I hope to see you in the game.

Welcome to ADi Droogan. I think we’re all working on being better players. I stepped out of the shadows a year ago to begin playing regularly. It’s been quite a ride in alpha but 3.8 looks promising. I look forward to learning with you.