Introduction - Drax55

Howdy everyone,

I’m Drax55 from Florida. I recently graduated from college and have had quite a bit of free time to game recently. I’ve had Star Citizen since 2014 and have been playing on and off since then. When I’m not playing SC I’m usually on CK3, Halo, Squad, or Tarkov.

I’m looking forward to getting more involved in Star Citizen and to see y’all in the verse.

2 Likes

Hi Drax55, welcome to ADI. What do you enjoy doing in SC?

I’ve had some good times doing bounty hunting missions around Hursten, but I’m not adverse to the odd black box or search and rescue missions.

1 Like

I’ve been trying the bounty hunter missions recently. I’m trying to improve my dog fighting, emphasis on the ‘trying’. I love FPS though, it’s lacking in SC atm but great when you occasionally bump in to another player.
I actually like escaping from prison too - that’s probably my best game play atm. Just as well as I seem to end up there quite often :confused:
I like the black box and search and rescue but I have not tried to work out their cost effectiveness. I don’t really mind though as it’s the gameplay that I enjoy. It’s why I do so many bunkers.

Welcome @Drax55 !

Bounty hunting is pretty good fun. It’s made all the better with some org mates and tackling the higher CS ones. Hi-jinks ensue. Hope to see you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI Drax55, keep an eye out for announcements for combat ops. They run them fairly often and they are well organized. See ya verse side.

Welcome to ADI @Drax55 ! if you want to get a better idea on which division to join just pop in mumble and ask around, we have a very experienced group with lots of interests and different divisions they enjoy. See you in the verse!

Hi Draxx55, Welcome to the group! Much congrats on the education milestone. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Drax. I recommend trying out the Org Ops we have on the weekend. We also do a Marine certification on most Sundays. I hope to meet you on Mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI, @Drax55! I do appreciate another CK player; I hope you’re lucky enough to be one of the few rulers who doesn’t have to kill their family members for being dirty traitors all the time.

Welcome to ADI!

I also play a bit of Tarkov, still can’t get past Shooter Born in Heaven quest this wipe…maybe next wipe it will be easier! haha

Welcome to ADI! Hang out in mumble when your playing, and we will get you plenty involved :slight_smile: We are a friendly bunch, so don’t hesitate to ask questions if you are stumped by something. See you in the verse!

Hey @Drax55, welcome to ADI. I played Halo long ago when the original xbox came out. Still have it in a drawer somewhere. Mostly played for the story line. Hopefully will see you in the verse.

Hi Drax55! Congratulations on finishing college! I hope you have success in the next stage of your life as well. Looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Drax55, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi @Drax55,

Welcome to ADI,

The best way to get into the action with us is to just hop onto mumble and game with is. We usually have people playing Star Citizen throughout the day. Also make sure to not miss our Org ops that are usually run on weekends.

Welcome to ADI Drax55. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.