Introduction: Domore

Hey All Domore here, been following SC since it’s kick start in what seems ages ago. My more recent gaming has been STO, EVE, RDR2, and so forth. Looking forward to seeing you all in the stars.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and the verse, don’t be afraid to get into mumble and ask questions. Like you I had followed the development for some time before jumping in and I am not regretting getting the game. See you out in the verse soon

Welcome to ADI, @Domore! Nice talking to you. I would recommend joining org ops to get a feel for how those are done, they are great fun. See you in the Verse!

Hey Domore, good to have you here. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome aboard Domore! I look forward to seeing you in the verse!!

Welcome @Domore,

See you in the verse!

Welcome to the org.
Glad to have you with us,
we have ops and certs which we post on our forums a great way to get involved with our org and to gain exp at the same time.
Hope you enjoy your time with us.
I’ll see you around

Welcome to ADI Domore. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Nice! Another long time backer! Welcome to the ORG.

Welcome, Domore, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. Yeah I can’t believe its been so long but things are starting to speed up. I fly most evenings and am always in mumble feel free to jump in and look me up I am always down to fly.

Looking forward to hanging out with you :slight_smile:

Hi there @Domore, welcome to the org.

It is awesome to see people backing the game from the beginning to joining us.

Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to our Org bud. It’s good to have you with us. See you on Mumble and in the Verse :slight_smile:

Hi @Domore and wecome to ADI
Lets se together what this game will become in future see you around …

Welcome to ADI & The Verse @Domore. Feel free to jump into the mumble and discord and chat it up with the crew. Glad to have you with us.

Evening Domore and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Pull up a seat and have some fun. Also don’t fret about asking questions or for backup we provide help with both.