Introduction Doc StrangeFruit

Good evening, my names Doc StrangeFruit and i am a totaly new player to Star Citizen.

I am 51 years old (well for a few weeks more) and live in Southern of England.

Not sure what role i want to play within the organisation as there are so many options.

Currently my main aim is to stay alive for more than a few hours, not crash my ship into the geography and maybe finally finish a mission that does not involve me waking up in a very fetching blue smock.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Once you get settled here in ADI feel free to join one of our many training event opportunities to get the skills you should seek.

Hello,

Glad to have you with ADI, look forward to seeing you game with us and have a good time. No problem being new, plenty of people willing to answer questions. Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Hello Doc StrangeFruit, welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re glad to have you join our community, and we understand that starting in a new game can be overwhelming at times.

Don’t worry, we have many members who are happy to assist new players and offer guidance on how to navigate the game’s systems. As for choosing a role within our organization, take your time to explore the game and try out different activities. This will give you a better idea of what you enjoy doing and what you may be good at.

Our organization offers a variety of roles, from combat to logistics to exploration, so there’s something for everyone. You’re not limited to just one role either, so feel free to try out different things and see what you like best.

If you have any questions or need any help getting started, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and support our members in any way we can. Again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, and we look forward to flying with you in the 'verse!