Introduction: Dizzdazz4

Hi Everyone! Pleasure to introduce myself :slight_smile:

I’ve recently joined Star Citizen after following its development for a number of years, and as part of my integration into the game I decided it would be a good idea to join an organisation! After reviewing the opportunities and receiving literature on a number of options I’ve decided ATLAS would be the best choice for me!

I’m still learning the game, and new to a number of areas. However I have been told I’m a quick study so hope to get to grips with the game soon, and meet you all!

I have previous experience in gaming communities from a number of different platforms and games in the past, including co-managing a 250,000 member organisation on a different game, so I hope the experiences I’ve learned will come in handy!

Thanks everyone!

Dizzy.
“We all want progress, but if you’re on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.”

Welcome to ADI! Im glad that you chose our great org to join. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Dizzy! 250k members, holy moly! Which game was that?

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! You picked a great way to jump in. I can’t imagine having 250k members! That’s crazy! But if you helped run that many this will be a piece of cake to fit in. What ship(s) do you have? Anything in particular you want to try out? I guarantee that there is someone who wants the same things and can help you out. See you in the verse!

Hello Dizzdazz4, love the name. Welcome and hope to see ya in the verse.

Pretty epic quote, welcome aboard. Glad to have you

DizzDazz Welcome to ADI! We are very organized group and you can find a division or team that will help you progress in the game. If you have any questions just jump on mumble.

Welcome to ADI, DizzDazz. Which ship(s) do you have? Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Excited to have you! ADI has many people that are great for learning the game with.

Se you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Dizzdazz4. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI! I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome to ADI Dizzdazz. I bet that must have been akin to herding cats!! Hope to see you out there.

welcome to the org my dude :slight_smile:

Hey, Dizzy, welcome to the party! Which division did you end up in?

Hey there. Welcome to ADI. I love that quote. It definitely looks like you have a lot of experience with communities and I’m sure this one will also get you hooked up. You’re going to have a great time here with us. Let us know of any questions you might have and most importantly: let’s play together as soon as you are all set up!

Hey everyone!

Thank you all so much for your replies. Sorry it’s taken me a while to get back to you all, it’s been a busy few days! You’ve all made me feel more than welcome so thanks for that. I look forward to seeing you around on Mumble.

In terms of my ship I currently fly around in an Origin 325a, open to recommendations though for what a good first ship should be as i’m open to exploring new ways to play and enjoy the game. For those asking my division, I decided to try the commerce and transpiration as logistics and management are a big interest of mine.

And finally for those wondering about my past management of groups, it was on a game called Roblox. I assisted in running a community for over 250,000 people and it’s helped define my skill set but also my career - and it’s something in time I hope to get involved in, in star citizen!

Right I think that’s enough from me, let’s go enjoy the ‘verse’.

Welcome to ADI dizzdazz and bro thats crazy whta game had 250k member group?

Welcome aboard Dizzdazz. Look forward to flying with you in the near future! Reach out if you need anything.