Introduction Demolick

Hi all,

I’m Demolick; you can call me Demo or whatever for short =)
I’ve been a Star Citizen backer since 2015, playing sporadically. I wouldn’t say that I have a main focus; it’s been more like a ‘one-man army’ for me. I have some combat ships, cargo haulers, explorers, mining/salvage, and repair/restock… yeah, for me, it’s a territory of ‘what have you done spending so much…’

Aside from Star Citizen, I enjoy playing War Thunder and Satisfactory.
A bit of info about me: I’m a biker, bear drinker, and normally a very easy-going person.
Hope to make a connection and spend a lot of quality time with you all.

Demolick

Welcome aboard, @Demolick !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to ADI @Demolick
I became a backer in 2016 so it’s great to see someone before my time, if you need anything please do reach out and see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Demolick. I hope to see you in our org ops. M

Welcome to ADI, you are not alone in the “Why have i spent so much” boat. If you ever want to talk bike hit me up :slight_smile: im not an expert but i do love my ninja 400 (Although i need a bigger bike).

Welcome! Look forward to playing together!

Welcome to ADI! Glad you joijed us and look forward to sesing you in the verse. Its nice playing with a crew of people but it will be nice maybe getting some tips for solo things too. Especially if you have ran and solo multi crew ships effecrively.

Demo,

Glad to know we have someone on board that has years of seeing how the development of the game has improved.

Beer Drinker Huh :slight_smile:
You will find some of us do enjoy our beverages :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI, @Demolick, sounds like you have a lot to choose from whenever you are called. I am sure you will have a easy time find thing to do and people to help. Hope to see you in the verse!! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Hi all,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m looking forward to hanging out with you.
See you all in the verse!

Welcome @Demolick - it was great speaking with you the other day! Sorry I had to onboard you and run the other day, but real life was calling :slight_smile: I hope you’ve been able to jump in and hang out, and if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Greetings Demolick,

I have just started playing satisfactory recently - loved it really good game. I also played SC sporadically but with the major changes that they’ve made and improvements to stability I find myself coming back and back again to stay. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Cheers

Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you in game!