Introduction CozyCowboy

Hello, my name is CozyCowboy, but call me Morgan if we’re chatting or whatnot. I’m 36 years old and I’m legally blind. I literally bought Star Citizen last night and I wake up this morning and found an Org recruitment email waiting for me. I’ve not even logged on to the game once.

Anyway, I love space games and sims of all sorts. I’m a bit anxious about Star Citizen but I’m hoping that with a community like this I can get the hang of it.

Welcome onboard. Look forward to playing together o7

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Cozy, if you have and questions, need help with anything just let me know.

1 Like

Welcome @CozyCowboy! Great speaking with you earlier. Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org! Hopefully we can group up and play some together in the future. Aside from its issues at times, this is the greatest space game I’ve ever played. See you out in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to star citizen and welcome to ADI.
Glad to have you.
I hope to see you in the verse and we can explore it together.

1 Like

Welcome onboard, looking forward to talking with you in chat and seeing you around the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Morgan,
If you need anything at all please do let us know and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Morgan. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

CozyCowboy,

Welcome to the ORG, there will be tons of different objectives to accomplish within the verse. Lets figure out what your interested in and can perform and team will be here to support.

1 Like

Welcome CozyCowboy! You have made a great choice by jumping right into an org while getting your feet wet in Star Citizen. I’m glad we will be able to help you with the learning curve!

Welcome to ADI

I can’t wait to play with you and have some fun times.
If you ever need help let me know.
Fly High Mate