Introduction CotyarGhazi

I’m just now beginning with SC coming from a brief encounter with ED. I used to play EveOnline and did so for quite some time until it didn’t interest me anymore. That was about 5 years ago. Now that I’m retired I thought I’d get back into a space sim that allows flying, etc. and SC seems to fit that bill.

1 Like

CotyarGhazi,

May i be the first to say welcome to ADI, after getting to know you briefly I can see you will get on well with us. If theres anything you ever need feel free to give me a shout. Look forward to seeing you in the verse
o7

1 Like

Welcome to the team, I’ve played both of those too! Hope to see you around!

1 Like

Hi Cotyar and welcome onboard.
Nice to see another EVE player join the SC tribe :slight_smile: you’ll like it a lot, especially here in ADI, where you’ll get the chance to learn the ropes of the game way faster and having a lot more fun than elsewhere or alone.
Looking forward to play together, what’s your main focus btw? FPS, air combat, mining&industry?

1 Like

CotyarGhazi,

First of all congratulations on a much deserved retirement :slight_smile:

Personally dont have experience with eve or elite dangerous, however after several months on star citizen, can see how this type of gameplay can become addictive.

Catch ya in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @CotyarGhazi
I myself played EVE but been with SC since 2016, it’s a perfect year and time to pick it back up and great to have you onboard.
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! The more you dive in to SC I am confident you will see it as the Best Space Sim in existence (really a full Universe Sim). Glad to have you with us!

1 Like

Welcome CotyarGhazi!
There are many of us around that have spent countless hours in ED and Eve. My first noticeable difference after moving from ED to SC was the flight models. ED seemed so clunky compared to SC; almost as if you were in atmo while in space. I enjoyed the exploration in ED; I even went out as far as possible on the furthest arm. Anyway, welcome!

1 Like

Nice to meet you @CotyarGhazi! Congratulations on retiring, that’s awesome!! You’re going to love it here :slight_smile: Hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

:taco:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @CotyarGhazi! I’ve only played a little ED and Eve, but it was after Star Citizen so unfortunately I think my expectations were ruined before I got a chance to enjoy them lol Hope to see you around Mumble and in the 'verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome

This is a great game in which you can enjoy every type of gameplay. Nothing else I have played allows you to play in whatever fashion you want. You want to stay on foot and peacefully go mine for gems that has a gameplay arch. If you want to fly and get in gun fights you can do that; space marine getting in fire fights yup has that too. You can even just be a trucker in space moving cargo, it is all there. Keep an eye on the calendar and just explore what the game and ADI has available and you can almost certainly find the job you will love. It is great to have you and I hope we cross paths in the verse. Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome to retirement and ADI. Come July I will have been retired 10 years and with ADI for six. I’m glad you’ve joined the team. Where does your interest lie in game? Which ship(s) did you invest in? Regardless, I hope to see you sign up and join in on our salvage events on Wednesday evenings; no experience necessary. Or our org ops, my favourite part to the game.

By the way, that was a nice job you did for Charanpalon’s mom. Definitely a class act. Too bad it didn’t end well for Theo.

1 Like

Thanks Mesachie! I’m thinking you’ve got me mixed up with someone else reference Charonpalon’s mom.

@CotyarGhazi Glad to have you aboard see you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for the very warm welcome! And a special shout out to the guys in chat (you know who you are!) who have been so helpful in getting me off the ground…literally! [https://youtu.be/s5BJXwNeKsQ?si=zKpsBI4YjrXe1_3i]

Look forward to playing with you. Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hello there @CotyarGhazi , welcome to ADI, you’ll. You’re in the right place if you like SIM gameplay, you’re sure to find a lot of diffente people and play styles here, but all of them are friendlly and will not bite =)
Feel free to reach out if you need any help or just bored.
See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to seeing younin the verse and running with you!

1 Like