Introduction - CorkScrewGnome

Hey there, my name is CorkScrewGnome also known as cork, I am very new to star citizen, just started today as a matter of a fact, excited to get started in this journey.

1 Like

Hi CorkScrew, Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Howdy!

Welcome to SC and ADI, I hope you have lots of fun…make sure to keep your wallet farrrr away, it is super tempting to buy ships.

Good to have you, I’m sure that you’ll enjoy your time with us. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome To ADI and to start citizen cork hopefully your enjoying the game and are enjoying the detail of the game it is truly a wonderful game I have yet to see another game have as much detail as this one has .

Welcome @CorkScrewGnome!

This is a great Org to learn the game with. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI! There are lots of helpful folks who will be more than happy to help you learn your way through the verse. When you get a chance, check the basic certs found in the Members section of the forums. Lots of useful tips and tricks in there. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI CorkScrewGnome. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello CorkScrewGnome! Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to ADI. We have plenty of experienced players here that can help with any questions you have about the game. I hope to meet you on Mumble soon. Take care.

Welcome to ADI Cork, I hope you find what your looking for here as well as in Star Citizen. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any org ops or training that interest you.

Welcome to ADI Cork!

You have come to the right place, plenty of opportunities to learn and many people to help you make your way through the game.

What part of the game interests you? Main thing for me at the moment is Bounty Hunting, sometimes I give trading ago.

Welcome to ADI, CorkScrewGnome, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

@CorkScrewGnome, Welcome to ADI. Not to long ago I also was brand new to the game. Had I been in ADI from the start and had access to the Basic Certs it would have been so much smoother. Check them out and self certify when you can. Great nuggets in those bad boys.