Introduction: CoreBurner

Hello This is Core. I’m looking for a new meaning to SC.

Welcome to ADI Core! Glad to have you here!
We’re running an operation this saturday so if you’re interested make sure to sign up on the forum post
See you in the verse!

Welcome to the org CoreBurner! Great to have you on board! See you in the verse.

Hello CoreBurner. First welcome to the org. I personally cannot say if anyone can really give you a new meaning to SC, but I see it as an evolution of the old Wing Commander games. I think SC will ultimately whatever you want it to be in your play-style. The benefit of joining an established and organized group will be to enhance your overall game-play experience. There are activities within the ORG that occur at fairly regular intervals without becoming a hardcore experience. Keep an eye on the calendar and hopefully you will be able to participate to see just how good it can be!

Welcome to ADI Core. You’ve come to the right place. ADI provides the opportunity to engage in several new meanings for those playing SC

Welcome to the ADI, I look forward to talking with you again in mumble

@CoreBurner Welcome to ADI.

If meaning and being relevant is what you are looking for, from my experience thus far with ADI, this is the organization that can help you in that endeavour.

Hope to see you in the 'verse, stay classy

Welcome to ADI Core, here’s hoping you find what you’re looking for. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Core!

A very smart move to renew SC with a org. it really does diversify and enhance the experience. see you around on mumble!

Hello CoreBurner, Welcome to ADI buddy.

Hop on Mumble and we will help you find new meaning together dude :slight_smile:

TR0PHY

Welcome CoreBurner! Hope you find the meaning you are looking for. See you in the Verse!

Hi @CoreBurner and welcome to the org.

See you in the verse, hope to fly with you.

Raven

Welcome to ADI bud. Great to have you here. I am sure we can find you a position that you enjoy :slight_smile:

HI @CoreBurner welcome to ADI !

wlecome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy your time here.
We post our ops and certs on our forum so keep an eye out.
Hope to see you around

Welcome to ADI, good to have you with us. I hope to see you in an op and fly with you soon.
See you in the verse.
Nate.

Greetings friend,

get the full embrace and find what suits you in the round. There is enough purpose for everyone.
See you out in the universe.

Ever onwards.

Welcome, Core, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

I so can not use forums…
Thank you everyone, what a kind and wonderful welcome