Introduction: Coldplain31U

Greetings, I am Coldplain31U, 49 Male, my handle is my former MOS in the military. 6 years Army, 12 Years Private Armed Security. New to the game, hope to learn all I can. Thank you.

Hi Coldplain31U and welcome to ADI! What are your interests in the Star Citizen universe? Hope to meet you in Mumble!

Hello Coldplain, welcome to ADI. Thank you for your service, Welcome to the verse, there is a lot todo and its quite easy to learn, this group is a wealth of knowledge and is quite helpful if you ever have any questions. See you in the verse.

Hi Coldplain31U, welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Coldplain! If you have any questions ask away. There are plenty of places to get answers whether it’s here, Mumle, or Discord, someone is bound to have the answer.

Thank you all for the hardy welcome! A lot to learn here being so new, I look forward to meeting all of you at some point. Hit me up if you need a battle buddy when I’m on, everything is a teaching moment.

Welcome Coldplain, 18 years combined service and PS. Thank you. I hope you find ADI to be a great ORG to be apart of and all the opportunity to play the game. Keep your eyes on the forums for ops and training. and i will see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Coldplain31U, and thank you for your service. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Coldplain. Thanks for your service, you’ll find a lot of vets in this org (I myself am not a vet) and you’ll find a lot of us in your age group. GenX unite!

Welcome to ADI! That is a good chunk of service time. Lots to learn, and we are all happy to help you out. Mumble will become your friend here :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI!
Nice having you with us =)
I hope that you will enjoy the game and our company in the org. It more fun to have others to play the game with =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!