Introduction: CitizenBull

Hello all! Been playing for about a month so still fairly new here. Got tired of just going about in all crazy random directions, so decided to join an org! This org really stuck out to me as being very organized and well maintained.
Looking forward to having lots of fun here.

Cool, welcome aboard

1 Like

Hi Bull welcome to ADI. Where have you explored and on what ship? What gameplay do you prefer?
All the best, FHZ

1 Like

Hi @CamCitizen,

Welcome to ADI.

The game sure is more fun when you can game with others in a more structured way while at the same time giving you most of the flexibility as a solo player.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard, CitizenBull, glad you joined us here at ADI! This org can definitely give you direction in game or just a fun place to hang out. If you need anything, just ask. See ya in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @CamCitizen!

i remember when I joined ADI not long ago having mostly been exploring the 'verse on my and and with @PheonixLucror. So much more fun to play in a group and on comms.

Totally looking forward to flying with you :slight_smile:
Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Thanks to all the warm welcomes everyone! Looking forward to flying with you all as well!

Welcome to ADI!
I hope to see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Welcome @CamCitizen to ADI, i cant wait to play with you.

1 Like

Hi CitizenBull, welcome to ADI. My experience has always been learning a new game works best as part of an org. I orginally joined ADI for the same reason.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and the verse, jump into mumble and don’t be afraid to ask questions about the verse. I look forward to seeing you out in the verse some time.

1 Like

Hi. Welcome CitizenBull. It certainly is more fun with an org. A lot of times in this game there is some small detail that you don’t know or have forgotten. Having people who can answer that for you or hook you up makes things much better. I would suggest trying out different ships to see which ones you like. I have a Carrack, Superhornet, Freelancer and others which you are welcome to use anytime I’m online. I found doing the subscription thing every once and a while was a good way to try out new ships as they give you a different ship every month…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We do try to be organized, and have fun at the same time. As mentioned, we will gladly help you out with whatever you happen to be doing at the time. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks for choosing us and welcome aboard. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI CitizenBull. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Greetings CitizenBull, Welcome to ADI. There are many directions to go :slight_smile: What trade did you pick? See you in the verse.

1 Like