Introduction: ChemicalHamster

Hello All.

Name: Kevin

I am new to star Citizen but i have been flying in DCS and IL2 for a couple of years, currently im flying with a A10 Warthog HOTAS Setup

1 Like

Welcome! We are so happy to have you! Let us know if you have any questions or need anything. Have fun in the verse! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Kevin, I’m a USMC Veteran that worked as a Combat Engineer (1989-1998). You are in good company here at ADI. Welcome and see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Chemical Hamster! Haven’t flew with a HOTAS setup yet and am looking to get one. See you around the verse!

This map I created is standard issue for those new to SC. :slight_smile: Stanton System Map

1 Like

Welcome ChemicalHamster. What a great name! There are a lot of Warthog pilots herre, myself included, and we have a profile based on 3.8 in the members only forum. It does require some tweaking for 3.9; you are of course free to use any profile you wish. See you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hello there sir, welcome abaord

1 Like

Chimo! Welcome to ADI ChemicalHamster! I was a combat engineer with the Canadian Armed Forces for many years. Glad to have another one in here :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard ChemicalHamster! ADI is a great group of folks and super helpful, feel free to ask any questions you may have. I’ve learned on a mouse and keyboard to fly I’m not sure I’d be able to go to a HOTAS setup now! Hope to see you out there!

1 Like

From the many replies ive gotten it seems that joining ADI was a very good decision, im looking forward to getting to know you all, and exploring the verse with you!

@Dumma Thank you for the map of the verse, it sure will help a SC noob like myself getting started.

See you all in the verse!

Welcome aboard! Reach out if you have any questions, and I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome Chemical Hamster to the group, Glad you are here. SC is a lot of fun and ADI makes gameplay more enjoyable with all the member interaction, See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ChemicalHamster! The warthog is an excellent HOTAS, I am sure you will make tons of use of it in SC. We have quite a few DCS players in the org so you can show off your flying skills there too!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Nice with another fellow scandinavian =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

Hi ChemicalHamster, Welcome to ADI! That is an awesome set up. I just have a Thrustmaster that I use for DCS and SC. Hope to see your flight skills in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and SC, nice setup btw. We hear you, fellow Service member some of us are too!

1 Like

Greetings ChemicalHamster,
What a great name for your trade. Welcome to ADI and feel free to reach out for help!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI ChemicalHamster, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard CHemical. Flight in SC is different than DCS, hopefully new flight changes will make things more realistic in atmosphere thought.

1 Like

Hey Kevin. Welcome to ADI. I want to test your flying skills buddy. Glad to have you aboard. You’ll find reliable friends here and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask us. Do you get a lot of action there in Denmark in the army?

1 Like

I am starting to adjust towards the whole spaceship flying, but it certainly is weird when you are used to DCS and IL2, the whole lack of reference thing is hard, but im getting used to it over time.

Not much action in Denmark as of right now, Training Training Training…