Introduction: Catkalle

Hello, I’m Catkalle. I got an invite from someone to this org a week or two into playing Star Citizen, I decided to hold off on joining until I knew what I was doing and had a good way of making UEC. Now, about a month later I would like to see what playing in an org is like and how it is playing with a group.

Welcome aboard o7

Look forward to seeing you in the verse dude

Welcome to ADI @catkalle
You’re definitely in the right place we are always running org ops and other group events in Star Citizen.
Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome in Atlas Catkalle, nice to see that you decided to join us after taking your time to explore the game. ADI will help you get the best out of it, see you in the 'verse o/

Glad to have you on board. Groups run all the time so don’t be shy and always ask to join. The verse is more fun with more people.

Welcome to ADI @catkalle. I’m glad you were able to join us in Mumble already during an exciting game mechanic with a group! I think you’re really going to like it here with us and will have a lot of fun :slight_smile:
:taco:

Welcome to ADI catkalle. Playing in a group is what we’re about. What’s your ship? I hope to see you at our weekly salvage event and org ops.

Welcome to ADI Catkalle!

Cat,

Welcome to the ORG, you will find the game is definitely a lot more enjoyable playing with others. I.e. last night was the first time I saw my 890 Jump populated with several members :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing you in the verse

Great to have you here in ADI @catkalle

Welcome to the group! There’s always some money making activities going on over in the mumble server. Hope to see you there!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to meeting you in the verse :smile:

Greetings @catkalle,

Welcome to ADI! How have you been making your UEC? I head salvage is pretty profitable right now.

Cheers

Welcome to ADI @catkalle You’ll find a lot of awesome people to play with here.

Hope to see you in the verse o7

Welcome to ADI! Glad you joined and hope to see you in the verse!

Glad to have you here! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI I look forward to playing with you. What is your Division? What is your Favorite Ship so far?

Welcome to ADI O7
Being in an Org opens up more than a few new loops to discover.

Welcome,

What did you come up with for your money-making endeavor? You can find folks who participate in all types of gameplay and hopefully you find a great nich with one of the groups. Look forward to playing together and see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard o7