Introduction: Cart3r

Hello I am Cart3r, I am Dwarvens Boss I love gaming i play a various of different games Im excited to join this org and explore this amazing universe together! I also Stream every now and again on twitch come hang with me.

I am your boss now

1 Like

Hello Carter,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI lol!

Imma also just comment and laugh at Dwarven3gg’s “I am your boss now” XDDDDDDDDDD

Hey Cart3r! Welcome to the Verse and to ADI!

Welcome Cart3r, thanks for choosing ADI. You’ve landed in a good place!

Welcome to ADI Cart3r! You’ve got good company here at ADI. See you soon in the Verse! o7

Greetings Carter,

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have your dwarven specialties on our side! Catch ya around the verse.

Cheers

Hello and Welcome to ADI Cart3r!

Keep an eye out for ADI’s persistent daily, weekly and special events on Discord!

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, friend. We’ve got a good share of streamers here for you to compare notes with. See you out there!

welcome aboard! welldone and see you in space! o7

Welcome to ADI Carter. We are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Fellow twitcher :slight_smile: Welcome to ADi mate. Great to have you here with us. Got lat to welcome new members as I had busy days :slight_smile:

Welcome Cart3r!

Good to meet you, Cart3r! Hope to see you in the verse soon in some org ops.

Welcome to ADI Cart3r!

Looking forward to catching you on the field.