Introduction CaptainWalrus17

Hello, I’m CaptainWalrus17 or you may simply call me Noah. I’ve heard about star citizen for years, but never really got into it. About 3 days ago I got into the game and all I can say is I’m impressed. I would like to join this group to meet new people and to learn more about the game.

Welcome to the Verse and ADI O7
The verse is vast so if you have any questions don’t hesitate to join Mumble or the discord and ask away.

Welcome @CaptainWalrus17 to ADI
Great to see someone new in SC and the Org, if you need anything do let us know and see you in the verse!

This is the place to learn. Welcome to ADI CaptainWalrus. I hope to see you in our org and div ops.

Welcome to ADI @CaptainWalrus17 if you have any questions or need help with anything just give me a holler.

Noah,

You will see that we have a few captains in the org :slight_smile: so having an alias may just help when we are on voice comms. I’m glad you are enjoying the game, it sucked me in and probably tons of other members as well.

looking forward to seeing you in the verse

Greetings Noah,

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to catching you around mumble!

Cheers

Welcome CaptainWalrus17! You will get to experience the game at it fullest by joining a well organized large org like ADI right at the start. Well done and great to have you here!

Welcome to ADI @CaptainWalrus17! Hope to see you in Mumble soon!

Welcome aboard @CaptainWalrus17, see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you with us. If there is anything you need, always ask us. Everyone is friendly and wants you to have fun. Always try to roll with the bugs you find too, you will run into them more often than you like.

Welcome to ADI and Hello @CaptainWalrus17. We have a great org here with a lot of people that are willing to teach, someone will be able to help you with what ever you are looking to get into. Reach out if you have any questions, hope to see you out in the verse!!

I think you have found the right place! Always some sort of gameplay loop going on in the Mumble chat. Stop by and give everyone a hello!

Welcome to ADI! Look forward to running with you in the verse! If you need anything feel free to reahc out this is a great group of people to run mission and hang out with!

Welcome to ADI, and Star Citizen. Dont be afraid to reach out if you want someone to fly with. I have a pretty decent fleet of stuff and can do most things in some capacity other than mining i think.