Introduction: Calprox

Hello, I’m Calprox and I started playing Star Citizen in 2016.
I have a long history in gaming and have been a part of many communities in various games over the years, most notably being ArmA 3 and EvE Online.
I haven’t been part of anything now for a few years since I slowly dropped out of ArmA 3 a while back and got fairly busy with work these last few years and 2020 was particularly a challenging year as it was for many of us.

I have recently gotten back into Star Citizen after having some downtime and I’m really looking forward to being a part of both Star Citizen throughout its development and now a part of ADI and hoping for a bright future in ADI and Star Citizen.

1 Like

Hi Caloric, welcome to ADI. It’s a great community here and I’m sure you’ll fit right in. Have you been enjoying 3.12?

1 Like

Hello Zebra, thanks for the welcome. Seem like a really great community even in the little time I’ve been here so far.

3.12 has personally been incredible, seeing all the new changes and as I said to the TL that was handling my interview, it’s quite like playing a new game and I’m excited for the future of Star Citizen and what comes next in 2021.

1 Like

I’m so excited too, I can hardly wait!

1 Like

Welcome to ADi Calprox. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Calprox. Hope to meet you in the verse soon. Cheers
Hercules

1 Like

Hello Hercules and Mesachie, thanks for the welcome, and I’m looking forward to being part of organized play again and I intend to be primarily active on Star Citizen going forward as much as I can. See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Hi Calprox

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to seeing you into the verse.

Keep well.

Welcome to ADI! A lot has changed in the last 4 years as I’m sure you can see :slight_smile: This is going to be a big year for Star Citizen for sure, exciting times we live in. See you in the verse!