Introduction: c4m

Hello everyone!

I come from Elite Dangerous, I love zooming around the galaxy and trading with every nation possible. I’m excited to join you and I look forward to some memorable adventures!

Also I love muffins and sashimi, gifts of either are always welcome :slight_smile:

-c4m

1 Like

Muffin button!

Welcome to the org. Looking forward to some adventures with you.

cam, great talking with you tonight, welcome to ADI. As stated before, this is the place to figure out SC for a new player- you’ll be a pro before you know it. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hi camW, Welcome to ADI!

zooming around the galaxy…Check
Trading…Check
Adventures…Check

You’re all set Sir!

P.s. A bunch of muffins are on your way :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi @camW, Welcome to the org.

Elite Dangerous is such an awesome game, but for me, not as detailed as SC.

Really looking forward flying with you mate.

Welcome to ADI. I also played many hours of Elite Dangerous. Star Citizen improves in so many ways. It gives you space legs so you can walk around your ships and landing ares. This really helps to increase immersion. Plus the online multiplayer will keep it from getting repetitive. I’m glad you joined, and hope to meet you in the game.

Welcome to ADI c4m. Somehow I missed ED, Eve too for that matter. That must have happened during my Skyrim years, but now we’re both here in SC. There’s lots to do in ADI and lots of excellent people to help out both in game and gaming in general. I look forward to crossing paths with you.

Welcome, camW, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!