Introduction-Bynoton

Hey
Im Erik aka Bynoton and wanted to have a good time in Star Citizen with nice People,
I come from Germany and i hope my English is acceptable :smiley: .
I look forward to Mining and Hauling, but just to be able to have fun with fellow Space lovers is enough for me :3, i also played other games like MHW and just everything that comes to my liking.
See u in space
Sincerly Erik

Hey Erik, Welcome to ADI! We have folks from all over the globe with accents of many. A group of us often goes ROC mining, feel free to join us sometime. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Bynoton, welcome to ADI. You’re definitely in the right place. See you in the PU

Hello and again warm welcome to ADI @Bynoton!

I’m glad I could help you with your onboarding and looking forward to showing you ROC mining and getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Very wellcome and dont apologice for your english, i have the baddest one!! :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!!!

Hey Bynoton! Welcome to ADI, I love mining and find it not just rewarding but very fun. Ask for help with anything and any shall be glad to lend a hand. The ROC is my preferred mining choice, but doing investigations to find missing people and doing hand mining while at it is alot of fun too. And a good starting point to build up some UEC.
See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome @Bynoton !

You have found the right place here in ADI. Hope to fly and mine with you in the 'verse. If you need any help let me know.

Welcome to ADI, Bynoton, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi Bynoton; welcome to ADI! I’m also interested in branching out and getting into mining; so far, hauling has been a traumatising experience in the PU, unfortunately, but I’d be willing to try that too once servers are more…stable. See you around!

Hi Erik, Welcome to ADI! Don’t worry about your English. This is a very accepting and patient organization. Looking forward to exploring with you.

1 Like

Hi @Bynoton,

Welcome to ADI!

It’s good having another miner/hauler join us. This patch seem to favor mining, especially ROC mining over trading. It is quite interesting how things are re-balanced between patches so we will see where trading goes form here.

Anyways once again, welcome to ADI.

Hi Bynoton
Welcome to ADI
I also have a love for mining and you can make a good steady income from it.
Don’t forget to hop on mumble always someone to team up there which makes it more fun.
Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome to ADI Bynoton. I’m glad you joined the team. See you in space.

Welcome to ADI. I joined to group up for trading and exploration, but there is so much to do in SC. I’ve started to do more mining (it pays very well), and flying around doing bounties and mercenary missions too. I hope to see you on Mumble soon. Take care.

Welcome to ADI Bayton. Hope to see you in the Universer

Welcome to ADI! You will definitely have a good time here. And don’t worry about your English, it’s a million times better than my German :slight_smile: Make sure to keep an eye open on the forums for ops that get posted, it’s a great way to meet many of us, and they are a ton of fun. See you in the verse!

welcome Bynoton! we’re making some cargo runs today, come join us! see you in the verse!