Introduction: Brobenada

hello world,
iam brobenada
iam 26 years old and live in the netherlands as for gaming i played a lot everyting realy but mostly arma 2/3 and iracing
and now iam adding star citizen to my list. i just started today so iam a complete noob but hey we have to start somewere :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to Star Citizen and to ADI!
I hope that you will enjoy the game! If you have any questions or just want to hangout, be sure to logg on to mumble =)
Glad to have you, and I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Welcome aboard! There’s a lot of different playstyles available in Star Citizen now. Theaters of War should launch soon too, which looks to be fun. See you in the 'verse.

Hello Brobenada, Welcome to ADI and welcome to StarCitizen, Glad you are here. SC is a great game and ADI is a great org. makes gameplay enjoyable. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Brobenada! Great time to join the game, head to Area 18 then follow the signs to the conventions center. Can check out some ships there and they are free to fly for the next few days. See you around the verse!

Here is a map I made that might help you getting around the verse: Stanton System Map

Hi brobenada, welcome to ADI! This is an excellent place to start, if not the best. Your background in the ARMA series is shared with many of the members here and we are happy to help you with this new fun game. Hope to see you out in the Verse!

Hi Brobenada and welcome to ADI! Don’t worry there’s plenty of us noobs running around, the game isn’t too terrible to learn though :slight_smile: Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI and fly safe n fun. Plenty of things to do, and to think of it. Personally have no idea if racing is or not.

Welcome to ADI Brobenada. I’m glad you joined the team. I envy you starting in the game.

Welcome to ADI! I’ve been playing for years and I still learn new things every day so being a noob is a never ending way of life sometimes :wink: See you in the verse!

Hi welcome brobenada

Hi Brobenada!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard Brobenada, there are racing missions in SC, I’ve never done them thought. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey Brobenada. Welcome to ADI. I see that you have been playing around with SC for a few days now. How you are getting the hang of it. If the learning curves become too much don’t hesitate to let me know. We’ll jump in a server and get you familiarized

Welcome to ADI Brobenada! I have allot of experience with iracing too, but Star Citizen now takes most of my game time. Let us know if you need any tips or help.