Introduction: BrittainD

Hello, my name is Brittain, I only learned of Star Citizen existence but a night ago, I began to research and became instantly hooked. The world-building this game has is unmatched. Shortly after I bought the game and waited for it to download. Now I’m here, ready to learn the ropes and have fun.

Welcome BrittainD to ADI! We have certification programs to learn the basics and some training classes for more advanced subjects on the calendar. If you want advice or opinions on ships and gear mumble is a great place to ask.

What kind of game play are you interested in doing?

In about a year, you will wonder why you have 55 ships. I have warned you =P.

Welcome to ADI!

Exploration, and anything to do with engineering or tinkering.

Welcome to ADI! You joined at the perfect time to get into star citizen. At ADI you’ll be able to experience Almost all aspects of the game, so you can decide what you like. See you in the verse!

The exploration and industry divisions are a great place to find those kinds of activities.

I was looking into the support division, but the amount of choices is really cool.

Welcome to ADI Brittain! Exploration is fun, lots of things to try and find that make a good challenge. No matter how you go about it you wont be wrong. See you in the verse!

Hi BrittainD and welcome to ADI! I’m looking forward to seeing what this game brings as it evolves. I second Racers comment; here I am two weeks out with two new ships and more incoming :woman_facepalming: Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI BrittainD. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI! Nice meeting you ingame =) But I still think that the shoes did not match… :joy:

I admit they did not go well with the rest of the ensemble. Still need to fix my character model I looked like the candy man, with trump makeup.
XD

welcome to ADI fweind

Welcome to the party, Brittain! Yes, the world building is fantastic, but it’s hard to not feel a bit empty at times. Hopefully all that will change with the introduction of beasts and the addition of more missions that actually work!

Welcome to the 'Verse. Hope to fly with you soon

:joy: Haha yeah do that!

Hello there! So you’ve just heard of the game? Dude, there’s so much waiting for you that you can’t begin to comprehend. And a community like ours will help you get immersed in the game. Let’s do missions together whenever you are ready. Great to have you with us!

Hey Britain, welcome aboard. We’ve already met in mumble. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI BrittainD, I hope to be exploring the verse with you soon. If you don’t mind me asking, which starter ship did you get?

Hey Britain,

Welcome to ADI, it was great to fly with you last night on our mission. Look forward to doing more missions with you in the future. I’m glad your here. See you in the Verse