Introduction: BreakinStuff

Hey there, been playing Star Citizen for a couple months in Alpha, interested in joining an org that is active, has people who don’t mind a dogfight or firefight and just looking to have fun playing ships in space.

Hello @BreakinStuff,

Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you’re here. I think you’ll find what you’re looking for here. I’m excited for Alpha v3.0 to come on line with the additional content discussed. We have many members with a vast amount of knowledge. Just let us know if you have any questions, need, help, or whatever else. Try to make it out for a flight night soon, they are held weekly on Friday. We have two offerings and you are welcome to attend both if you’d like. One is at 2PM Central time and the other at 8PM Central time. Our calendar is available at the top of this page for additional information.

Looking forward to flying together.

welcome on board, BreakinStuff

hope you have good start in ADI. Dont fly alone in the asteroid belts. Take some wingmen flying with you. We like to do this in our flight nights on the weekend. Like Quelori said, if you have any questions, jump in mumble or discord.
Hopefully we meet us soon in the verse.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome BreakinStuff!

We’re glad to have you in the Org! Do you have an idea of what roles you would like to take up in game? I myself am in Commerce and Transport.

Please be sure to join us for Flight Night on Friday, it’s a great opportunity to get to know other members and smash some NineTails.

Once again, welcome, and I’ll see you in the 'Verse!