Introduction: Bomsir

Hey there, coming over from no man’s sky got recommended to this game looks super fun and in depth looking to join ADI seems like a fun community to explore with. Looking to do something involving exploration/trading

1 Like

Sounds good glad to have you.

Welcome to ADI @Bomsir, hope to see you out in the ‘Verse

Hello and welcome to ADI! Always looking to do some fun stuff whether salvage, FPS or bounties. There’s a lot of depth to SC and lots of things to do, and better in a team. See ya in the ‘verse!

@Bomsir Welcome to ADI. It truly is a fun group of players with great leadership. Always plenty to do to help you get into the game. Hope to see you in the 'verse soon!

welcome to ADI @Bomsir!

Howdy and welcome to ADI, @Bomsir ! Good to have you aboard.

Welcome to ADI @Bomsir !!! If you ever want to get into cargo running hit me up on discord or mumble! See you in the verse!!!

Welcome aboard! This game is quite a bit different from No Man’s Sky lol. I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Howdy and welcome to ADI, glad to have you with us. Look forward to some good times.

Welcome, @Bomsir! I got a friend from NMS into the game and they’re still a bit overwhelmed by the sim aspects of it. :sweat_smile: Glad to hear you’re excited about it though!

It was a delight meeting you the other day! It’s been fun having you explore with us these past few days and welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! if youre impressed with no Man’s sky, then Star Citizen is going to blow you away! excited to see you in there.

Welcome @Bomsir, glad to have you join, hit me up if you need some teaming sometime.