Introduction: Bitgrey

Hello all.

BitGrey here.

Been gaming for a while, since super Nintendo. On and off with SC over the years. Prior service here as well and I’m looking forward to being as active as possible.

Main gameplay I play within SC are:

-Bounty Hunting
-Trading
-Mining

Cheers!

welcome to the org o7. Happy to do some bounties with you. Just shout im always about

@BitGrey

You definitely have me beat on the years playing :slight_smile: ; Hoping you can share a few tips with me. Dont forget to sign up for the ORG OP this weekend if interested.

Welcome to ADI BitGrey and thank you for your service. I look for forward to gaming with you. You gotta get into salvaging too. There’s a salvage event every Wednesday evening if you’re interested. Later…

Welcome @BitGrey to ADI! Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to seeing those duck hunt skills with Siege of Orison going on. :grinning:

Welcome to ADI.
Can’t wait to play with you.
I am a current service member so we are bound to but heads at some point about it lol.
I’ll see you around.
Fly High Mate

BitGrey, welcome to ADI. If you have any question or just want to group up for some fun just holler at me. I should be in mumble.

Welcome to ADI @BitGrey
If you need anything please reach out and see you in the verse!

Hello @BitGrey and welcome to ADI. looks like you have a lot of gaming years under your belt. And, with what you like in SC, I know you are going to fit in great in ADI. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Hope to see you in the verse!!!

Great to have you around @BitGrey

Hello and welcome to ADI O7
We have a wealth of knowledge in ADI so make sure to ask away if you have any questions.

Greetings @BitGrey,

Welcome to ADI! If you need any trading tips I am around!

Cheers