Introduction-BiggieCheese321

Hello I am new to star citizen and got recruitment email so I decide why not it says a lot you played arma (I do to) And i thought it would be fun to join an org.

Welcome to ADI BiggieCheese321 glade to have u part of the org

Howdy Biggie, and welcome to ADI! You are joining Star Citizen at a great time. No worries about being new to the game. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can’t you see? Haha, welcome to ADI. There’s quite a few of us that actually still play ARMA. Glad you decided to set up shop with us. You’ll be glad you did. See you around!

Welcome to ADI BiggieCheese321, hope to see you around the verse!

Welcome to the org BiggieCheese, cant wait till we see you in the verse :smiley:

Heylo Biggie, Welcome to ADI. I am thinking of getting into Arma myself… Mainly cause so many of the team do.

Welcome BiggieCheese321,

Joining an Org makes StarCitizen a much more enjoyable experience. There is always a group doing something together and help available if you need it. See you around!

Hello BiggieCheese3210,

Welcome on board, the ADI vessel.

Glad you like teamwork. You will find it here.
See you soon and feel free to check mumble sometimes :wink:

Welcome BiggieCheese3210!!

Alot of former Arma players here, including myself. I was a transport pilot centered around medivac and stealth drops behind enemy lines. Which is what I will be focusing on in the verse, always loved being a transport pilot! Flying in where no one else has the balls to fly into :smiley:

welcome biggiecheese321 to ADI

Belated welcome to ADI Biggie! If you need a hand just yell and someone’ll help out.

Hello Biggiecheese and a belated welcome!

My apologies for not welcoming you sooner!

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI BiggieCheese. ADI is a great org for folks starting out in the game. There is a genuine mentoring spirit here in ADI. If, at any time, you need help just ask someone or your TeamLeader. I look forward to running ops with you.