Introduction: Betwixt

Hello creatures,

I am a 31 year old male living in Canada, British Columbia and am stoked to drop into space exploration with you all.

I am returning to video games in a gentle way from a few years taking a break from deep dives into a few MMO’s, FPS’s and am stoked to connect with another group of tactical, mature creatures that I can have fun and team up with. A few of the games I used to play are, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft, ARMA, Battlefield, Call of Duty, Dota, Insurgency. All of these with a crew of mature tactical gamer’s that created a very quality gaming experience. Communication and community are very important to me.

I have a feeling I will fit right in here.

Betwixt

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

As a fellow 88’er I can tell you you’re in the right place if you’re looking for a mature group. Not to mature though, just the right level of immaturity sprinkled in there. What’s your go-to role in SC? Can’t wait to bump into you in mumble!

Welcome, Have you ever tried squad? It fits into that tactical teamwork genre pretty well.

I used to play with a few 88’er’s back in the TG-Tactical Gamer days. Happy to see fellow epic humans here too.

Not really into many other video games at the moment, I will keep that one on my radar for now though.

Starting to create a business, bought a new home, a dog and a powerful partner. Need all my energy split. Only some can be reserved for video games at the moment :).

Welcome, Great to have you with us. Looking forward to flying with you soon, I have also played several of the games you list, and can say the experience will transfer.
See you in the verse!

Hi @Betwixt,

Welcome to the org, ADI is a great place to find mature people to play with, I would say that is the reason why you left Dota.

Welcome, Betwixt, glad to have you aboard! I’m still a long time Blizz fan myself, been playing WOW (Since Vanilla Beta), SC2 and Hearthstone! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Yeah, had the same feeling as you did about the org. Quite new myself too. As for experience in these types of environments, it seems you are my superior :slight_smile: What are you flying at the moment?

Be well and fly safe

Hi Betwixt, Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to flying with you!
What parts of the game are you interested in?

Welcome to ADI Betwixt,

Nice gaming history, did you play any flight sims? and how long did you play star citizen?
I was dormant to Star Citizen until recently, but thanks to ADI it helps alot to keep the hype up and running.

Yes Communication and the Community are very important to us so I think you’ll be just fine :slight_smile:

I hope that we manage to meet and chat on Mumble, if not see you in the next Org Op and the Verse.

TR0PHY

Welcome @Betwixt good to have you with with us at ADI

You got same sort of gaming mentality as me so I’m sure we’ll get on well. I also to prefer to be in a well organised group I been here for several years and haven’t regretted it since but if you ever need any help don’t hesitate to contact your chain of command and they will be happy to assist you. And hope to see you on Mumble soon

Also been a Star Craft and Warcraft fan since the beginnings of those games.

Excited to meet you and others in the verse.

1 Like

Honestly Mining and salvaging is top interest for me. However Exploration, Defense/Combat rank high as I have been a strategical FPS player for many years.

Only flight sims in the 2000’s here and there, nothing serious. Also just popping into SC after being dormant since 2016. Excited to run with a crew once more.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome and invitation.

Welcome to ADI Betwixt. I live in BC too. I’m glad to add another Canadian to my contacts list.

1 Like

Welcome Betwixt!!! Great to have you in ADI! You will definitely enjoy the comradery here and the organization of the ops is awesome! See you in the verse!