Introduction: BattleAng3l

Hi everyone,
Recently I stumble upon on THE GAME. Off course you have good guess, it is Star Citizen. Very quickly I realized that is THE GAME I was looking for, after concluding Homeworld storie. Playing looks complicated, but not for expirience people. I am sure there is lot of here on ADI willing share expirience and guide, noobies as I am for tthe moment, thrue the game.

I hope to have a good time with you all and am looking forward to seeing you in-game!

2 Likes

Welcome to the game and Org. Star Citizen kicks you lose with no training wheels. Their are some good videos on YouTube, and use mumble to ask questions. See you out in the verse

1 Like

Hi there @BattleAng3l, welcome to the org,

There is a learning curve in the game, but make sure you ask questions, there are many knowledgable people within the org willing to help you.

See you in the verse

1 Like

Hey @BattleAng3l! Welcome to ADI! Have you had a chance to take a look at our divisions? If so, which one interests you the most? There are definitely a lot of very experienced people here that would be more than help you with anything you need.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, we look forward to jamming some sessions with you in the Verse. See you on Mumble and let us know if you need anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BattleAng3l.
There is always a good group playing SC on mumble, Im sure they would be happy to help show you the ropes.
If you need anything, feel free to hit me up in discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you! You’ll find good peoples and support here. Hope to chat in mumble sometime soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the club! Hope to hang out with you soon

1 Like

Welcome BattleAng3l, good to have you with us. If you have any questions or issues with the game do not hesitate to ask. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy the game as much as i do! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG @BattleAng3l. I am sure you will opportunities to have fun here.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI BattleAng3l. I’m glad you found us. I look forward to seeing you around.

1 Like

ADI has something to offer to everyone, and a leadership that i’ve never experienced at this level before. I hope you find what your looking for. THere is going to be a lot of guides and experience coming down the pipe, but it’s never to late to get on Mumble and talk to members…
I will see you out there in the black.

1 Like

Hey there! Welcome to ADI, hope to see you in the verse soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! It may take some time to learn the controls and flight model, but it is extremely rewarding once you learn it!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, I am some glad you got on. Yes this is a great place to learn we have all been there forsure. A lot of us know a fare amount about doing things in game but we all get to learn together every patch which is some really good fun. Well excited to fly with you always jump in mumble some really good people hang out with.

1 Like

Welcome, BattleAng3l, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome @BattleAng3l,

Good to have you in the ORG, we’re all noobs at one so don’t worry about it! The point so we’re all here to help one another out and have fun doing it.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @BattleAng3l. While there isn’t any specific manual, as its been refered there are some great Youtube starters as well as the folks in mumble being more than ready to help. So grab your stick and redbull and dive in. See you in the Verse.

1 Like

Always glad to have new arrivals to the Universe of Star Citizen as we’re always happy to lend a hand to help get acclimated. Welcome to both Star Citizen as well as ADI Battle.

1 Like