Introduction: Ayazura

Hello!

My name is Ayazura(Call me Aya if you’d like), and i’m 22 years old from Norway(turn 23 this summer). I’m a gamer, and an anime fanatic(yes you heard me) but i don’t do much weeb shit so you’ll not need to worry. If you want to talk to me about anything related to that or outside of it i love talking and discussing shit. I Study currently Digital Media in college, first year of a bachleour program, for anyone wondering about that.

Hope to get along well with people. :smiley:

Welcome!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Welcome Aboard!

Hey Aya and welcome to the family.

I had the pleasure to welcome you on Mumble.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me on Discord or Mumble.

See you around soon.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Ayazura and welcome to ADI! I am an anime fanatic as well but don’t tell anyone else, they don’t know yet! Judging solely on your introduction I can tell that we are going to have a lot of interesting conversations. I look forward to talking to you!

Welcome to ADI Ayazura!

Welcome to ADI, Ayazura (“Aya”)

Please take a seat and feel confortable in your home. Dont hesitate to ask us if you need help or just have any questions.
Upcoming events are the best opportunities to meet other members, so check our calendar in our website. Flying formations and doing missions with a team makes fun.
Digital media sounds good to me. I don t have so much clue about it but sounds promising for a good job.

See you soon in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Ayazura!

What kinds of roles are of interest to you so far, or have you already geared up for something?

Security will be my main focus for now, Private contractor sector i believe the name is :slight_smile:

That sounds sweet, hit me up if you want to talk about shit :smiley:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon