Introduction Ayadon

Hello all,

I live in the US and have been playing SC off and on since 2015, mostly after new updates. I feel like the game is starting to come together now and plan on becoming more active and therefore started looking for a good org to join. ADI seemed like a good match and I look forward to meeting everyone. I am mostly interested in exploration and FS.

1 Like

Welcome Ayadon! ADI is a great place to find plenty of active and friendly people to participate in our frequent operations or just to experience the verse with. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi Ayadon and welcome to ADI! Definitely a good bunch here! What kind of ship do you think you’ll be in for exploration?

315p to start. Then Connie and carrack.

1 Like

Hi Ayadon, Welcome to the group. Glad you are here. I agree with you SC is much more enjoyable then it was back in '15. I also like todo exploration. See you in the verse

Welcome aboard Ayadon. This is a good group, lots of comradery to be had here. Check out our cert programs.

Hi and Welcome Ayadon,

Glad to have you with us! Have fun and maybe see ya in FS.

Welcome to ADI Ayadon. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to the org =)
Glad to have you with us! Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome Ayadon!

Hello Ayadon. Welcome to ADI, like you said the game is definitely coming together now and it’s a great time to get back into the game if you’ve been away. There’s a lot of fun to have and playing with like minded people will definitely get you immersed. See you in the verse buddy

Welcome to ADI! I love my 315P, fantastic ship to zip around in and see the sights. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Ayadon! 315p is sleek and zippy :slight_smile: See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Ayadon. Lots of people to do things with, explore new content with, and get things done here. Look forward to seeing you around in the 'verse.

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. I can already tell I’ve made the right choice. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the verse.

Welcome to the team

I love the 315p! I’m looking into the corsair myself(c’mon Drake day!!)

Welcome! Glad you chose ADI, it’s a great group of people here. I like your taste in ships!

Welcome to ADI Ayadon! It looks like you have a good plan for progressing through exploration. There is more and more to see and find in the game and that will only increase!