Introduction: Awesomeheadshot

Hey, my name is Joe. I’m 22 and I’m currently in school for culinary arts. I’m currently working Wednesday-Sunday 2-11 pm pst. Most of my experience in gaming is fps but I love space games and I’m looking forward to becoming a better pilot.

2 Likes

Hello Awesomeheadshot and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure onboarding you and I look forward to seeing you around the 'verse! Fly safe.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Awesomeheadshot. I’m glad you joined the team. I like space games too. I love the original Freelancer game. Sadly, I’m not better a pilot but there’s always hope. I’ll see you in flight training.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Awesomeheadshot ! What are you flying?

Welcome to ADI! i may have to pick your brain here on some cooking stuff to impress the wife. I’m excited to have you on board with us. Some exciting stuff coming down the pipe for SC. You joined at a great time. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Joe! Glad to have you and I can’t wait to be hungry talking to you…I think.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI!!! A fellow Chef i see, i cant call myself a chef but i do enjoy the art of cooking…maybe the reason im fat…but i think you will be a fine fit for the Org. We are always looking for skilled pilots thats for sure!

See you around the verse!

Hey, Joe! Nice to have you. You have a favorite dish to make? Indulge us if it pleases you. :3 I make a lot of curries, but mainly to cover up for my lack of talent as a cook with extra spice. XD

Hello Joe, welcome to ADI! The FPS is one of my favorite parts of this game, nothing beats taking a dropship to the mission and clearing out a cave or bunker.

See ya in the 'verse!
ScorchMarks

Hello Awesomeheadshot welcome to ADI glad to have you with us you’ve picked the best space game out there in my opinion. See you in the verse!

Hey there Awesomeheadshot, great to see you on board with ADI, and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Star Citizen will give you the best of both worlds of FPS and Piloting. It would be great to see what you could do in the kitchen of an 890 Jump. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hi Awesomeheadshot, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Hey Awesomeheadshot! Welcome to ADI. I look forward to seeing you in the verse. We’ll make you a better pilot in no time. Also, please send us a picture of your best dish.

See you in the verse.