Introduction- Asarlai13

Hello, I’ve read quite a lot about your org and would like to join ADI if you’ll have me. From 2.6 to 3.3 I flew with the Stargate Command org as a combat pilot before it fractured and fell apart. I interviewed with JayC to join your org but real life got in the way and I ended up quitting SC for some time. I’m active duty navy so time can sometimes be limited. Several of my friends from my SGC days are in ADI and I’ve heard great things about the org. I’m back in SC now and I look forward to flying with you all and learning about combat. Cheers mates

2 Likes

Welcome til ADI Asarlai13 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Asarlai! Tis a great org to be apart of…I think you will feel right at home here. I look forward to seeing you in Mumble with us when you can!

Welcome Asarlai! I’m active duty coast guard myself so I totally get the time crunch. You found the perfect org though. Really looking forward to meeting you in game and flying the verse with ya.

Welcome to ADI Asarlai13 and thank you for your service. I think you’ll find ADI is the home for you when playing SC. Real life does come first here and we’re glad to have you whenever you find the time to play. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Asarlai! Glad to hear you already have a few friends here, but you’ll get a lot more, trust me. And don’t worry about not having a lot time, we have some active military guys in staff and all around, real life always comes first.

Welcome to ADI Asarlai13. It was a pleasure to on board you. See you in the verse.

Welcome aboard!
Glad to have you with us.
I look forward to flying withmyou in the verse!

LOL … Please disregard my message on RSI and Welcome Aboard ADI! I will go place a message in the recruiting tool that you are already an ADI member so no one else will make the same mistake as I did. Again, welcome aboard! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord, or Mumble. What Division interests you the most? What ship(s) do you have?

Hope to see you soon!.

Welcome to ADI Asarlai13. I hope to see you around in the verse.

Always good to see talent and experience join us, Asarlai. I hope to see you soon in the 'Verse.

Welcome Asarlai13! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon in the Verse!

Looking forward to it aswell, welcome back.

Let me Welcome you to ADI, as well!
Sorry to read that about your last Org. But when one door shuts, another opens!
I am glad you too choose ADI as your new home.

All I could say is to believe your friends. They know what they’re talking about. :wink:

Hope to see you soon in the Verse!
Thank you for your service on the protection of human rights.

Welcome back Asarlai13. Good to have you with us. Former Navy myself. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI, it’s great to have you in the .org. Lots of current and former mil folks here so hopefully you will feel right at home. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Asarlai, Welcome, brother, to ADI! I know we have tread some of the same tuff together. You will find ADI and breath of much needed fresh air and I hope you will enjoy ADI as much as I do. I look forward to flying with you again, soon. See you in the Verse!

Greetings and welcome Asarlai13, great to have you onboard here at ADI! Wanted to first say thank you for your service, and I’m looking forward to meeting you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome back Asarlai! I’m glad to hear ADI’s reputation is getting around. Hope to see you in the verse!

welcome Asarlai to ADI, i see you in the verse =D