Introduction, APlayer

Hello,
Nice to meet you all! Just decided to waste my life with Star Citizen, hope it will be fun.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Aplayer, good to have you here!
We’re running operations regularly so make sure to keep an eye out on the forums!
What parts of the game are you interested in?

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up, will do. I am looking for a mix experience with a focus on fleet security.

So, if you need a buddy to mine with or do whatever, please let me know! :slight_smile:
Just started a few days ago and right now, I am trying to earn some aUAC, my weapons are lame.

Hi there @P4thf1nder and welcome to the org.

it is nice that so many people are interested in supporting roles.

Hope to see you in the verse

Hi Itsraven,
Thank you, good to be here.
Hope to see you as well. Is there a meeting spot you guys have or preferred station ?

@P4thf1nder Welcome to ADI!

Lots of us here to waste time with and also have some fun, make sure to to come hang with us on mumble, always someone to get into something with :smiley: Catch you on mumble!

Hi Mario,
That is exactly what I am looking for right now, getting into stuff with people! :smiley:
Thanks for the worm welcome and catch you later on mumble, still in on-boarding.

Welcome @P4thf1nder! Regarding preferred station we do not have that at the moment, since we only have one system accessible and traveltime is pretty short. We do have specified spawnpoints in operations. These will be announced in the same post as the op. Just shout out if you have more questions, and see you in the Verse!

Hi FieldBear,
Nice to meet you and thank you for the info. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. I hope you find your way around ok. Let me know if you need anything and I will be more than willing to help you out :slight_smile:

Hi SwiftZA,
It’s OK, way better than yesterday. Will do, thank you. :slight_smile:

LOL, welcome aboard! You’re not alone there APlayer. Let me know if you need any help. See you in the verse!

Hi APlayer :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI bud, when you have some time hope onto mumble and we will get you sorted and begin your adventure in StarCitizen.

TR0PHY

Welcome to the org APlayer! Hopefully it wont be a waste of life! Maybe just loss of limb.

welcome to the org,
and its not a waste of time, if its fun ;).
we have plenty of people and events happening so be sure to join in.
let me know if you have any questions
see you around

Hey APlayer!

Welcome to the org and don’t worry, anyone says you’re wasting time tell them “BUT ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT!” :sunglasses:

Welcome to ADI APlayer, good to have you with us. I do hope to be flying with you soon. If you have any questions regarding the game feel free to ask.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Far better than Elite … :slight_smile:

Hi, APlayer

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the Verse!