Introduction: AnxietyBytes

Hello! I’m AnxietyBytes, picked up star citizen after eyeing it for a few years now. Loving the game so far, think I’m ready for an org! Fulltime student here but I love gaming in my off time. Currently I’m studying Computer sicence. Major games history is Arma 2 (mostly dayz), PBUG ,and a little Arma 3.

1 Like

Hi @AnxietyBytes and welcome to the org.

You came to the perfect place, ADI is an awesome org if you are looking for casual play or even HC gaming, not to mention the amount of stuff you can learn from our members.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi @AnxietyBytes welcome to ADI. What do you look forward doing in the verse? I watched this game awhile before I picked it up and not regretting picking it up.

1 Like

Hi @AnxietyBytes! Welcome to ADI. Nice talking to you. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hey @AnxietyBytes
Wlecome.
We have some org operations coming up, which are a load of fun, be sure to check them out.
SC is great fun even with it still in production.
Cant wait to see how it evolves.
Glad to have you withs us and ill see you around

1 Like

Honestly I look forward to a bit of everything! Mining, Hauling and Salvaging have my interest at the moment; but I’m looking forward to dog fighting and FPS combat when it’s more fleshed out.

We have people with a lot of ships to try out and mining groups for the Mole just jump in and see what’s going on

Welcome AnxietyBytes to ADI!

Had the chance to talk to you for a bit, yeah Star Citizen has come a long way and still has a long way to go, but I believe we finally have our dream game and perfection can’t be rushed :slight_smile:

Wow Computer Science! keep it man :slight_smile:

Anyways hope to meet up in the next OrgOp

TR0PHY

Welcome to ADI, Am Org does make the game so much more fun, Alot of us play most evenings and hang out in mumble.

Welcome to ADI AnxietyBytes, good to have you here!
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Bytes. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome AnxietyBytes, good to have you here. I do hope that I have an opportunity to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!

Nate.

Welcome, AnxietyBytes, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey there, Anxiety :slight_smile: Be welcomed to ADI. Quite a newby here too, org wise. With all the shooting experience, what do you think of SC’s FPS gameplay for now?

Be well and fly safe!

Hi @AnxietyBytes and welcome to ADI
Good time to start playing SC and is gona be probably even better in near future…
Looking forward playing SC with you and have fun flying around in the verse!

I think FPS game play has a lot of potential, but with server framerates and NPC AI the way it is right now it’s rough to say the least, not to mention the whole “guns won’t fire” bug. I’ve yet to try star marine but I hear server framerates are much better there. I’m hoping with the iterative patches and up to 3.9 the bugs with SOCS are ironed out, I’d imagine the server framerates will be at a competitive level and FPS combat will become playable and hopefully great!

1 Like

Yeah, keep forgetting about all the FPS gunplay issues xD Really want to get back into the game, but I got some weeks to wait before that :slight_smile:

1 Like