Introduction: AndrewRall

Hello, Folks!

My name is Andrew Rall and I have been an avid supporter of the Star Citizen project since the fall of 2012. In the past, I have dabbled in Star Citizen content creation here and there with a small Youtube channel until some personal health challenges encouraged me to take a break in 2018. Recently back with a renewed passion for the game, I’m looking forward to playing and creating content on a regular basis once again. With an extensive array of ships in my hangar that I am somewhat embarrassed to admit I have, I look forward to contributing to the big picture in any way I am capable.

I look forward to meeting you all and thanks for having me aboard!

Cheers

Welcome to ADI Andrew. I’m sure you’ll be able to find people here willing to participate in your content.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI AndrewRall.
Welcome back to SC, a lot has changed for the better. Feel free to hop on mumble, there are plenty of us who would be more than happy to hang out and fly with you.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome @AndrewRall!

You’re not alone in the “too many ships” category my friend. The way to respond to those people who say that is “I can’t hear you in space!”. Hope to fly with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome back to the verse, Andrew! We’re glad to have you and look forward to playing and meeting with you as well. What in-game occupation draws your attention the most ?

-Saphnon

1 Like

Hey AndrewRall, welcome to ADI!
A backer since 2012, nice! That’s like 3 years before I backed the game.
Since you say you have an extensive array, which ship(s) would be your fav? And any ships you might be able to recommend to look into? Personally I (only) have the Cutlass Black, Connie Andromeda and Caterpillar (but that one I bought in-game), but I’m always looking for neat ships to extend my fleet.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks!

• I plan to jump on Mumble and get sorted Friday - looking forward to it.
  • I’m undecided in terms of SC career focus, as I’m waiting to see how well I interact with certain systems and tasks. All in all, I’m sure I will try a bit of everything.
  • Any ship recommendations I would give are based on what you are interested in… but I can say you look to have a very good start!

Excuse the weird angle for the hangar shot below, on a tablet at the moment.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m excited to meet you and hope to fly with you soon! I would be interested in participating in your content if you like. See you in the verse! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI AndrewRall. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to ADI, Andrew! I think there are several people here with a ship addiction, all is well. Hope to see you in the verse soon!

1 Like

welcome to the house of fun stuffs, my dude

1 Like

Welcome! What type of things are you interested in doing in star citizen? :grin:

1 Like

Time will tell as new features are implemented. For right now, I’m having fun doing random missions and just flying around aimlessly. How about yourself?

Welcome to ADI! With an array of various ships, do you have a division you’re looking at specializing in?

1 Like

Time will tell and I am happy to contribute where I can make a difference. I really do not have many preconceived notions on what I will end up spending time doing. We shall see. How about yourself?

Welcome to ADI man. I was excited just looking at your fleet. The bigger ships are so fun in game and we don’t have a lot yet. In game at live I no I want to travel and see systems, but how I pay for that I am not sure. Being a bounty hunter sounds amazing.

1 Like

Welcome AndrewRall! We have a lot of people that stream on twitch and I look forward to seeing you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to the org AndrewRall

Your in good company when it comes to ship collection. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

1 Like

Thanks again for the warm welcome folks! Happy to be here.