Introduction - AdditiveBook218

Hello wonderful people of ADI! As a newcomer I’ll be introducing myself to the lovely community I’m presented to. My name is AdditiveBook218! I’ve only had the game for roughly about a month. Even though I’ve only had it for that long, I’m a highly teachable individual and I enjoy talking to new faces. I hope I’ll see you out there!

2 Likes

welcome to ADI AdditiveBook218 we have many people playing regulatory and that are more then willing to help you improve your skills and knowledge in game. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome Additive, thanks for deciding to join! We’ll be happy to help you along in your learning of Star Citizen! You mentioned in your onboarding that you’re flying a 325a, that’s a solid ship it’ll serve you well! I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Hi Additive, welcome to ADI. If you need any help or advice about the game just ask in discord or on mumble, we have plenty of experienced player who can help. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI AdditiveBook. I’m glad you chose to join the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

AdditiveBook218, honestly I envy you being new to the game and wish I could re-experience what it’s like to discover Star Citizen.
I’d be happy to give you some good introduction to the game if you ever want to link up on Discord or mumble.

Any other games you play regularly?

Addictive, welcome to ADI. I like to fly my 325a a lot these days as well, great ship you have started with. The best way to experience SC is with an active, dedicated group and that is what you have found with ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI AdditiveBook218! We’re a pretty organized bunch of regular players and I think you’ll have a good time with us, there’s always several of us online at almost any time of the day and we’re always happy to help each other learn and have fun in the 'Verse, so feel free to ask anything you want to know or get a party going in-game as well!

Welcome aboard! Good to have you here with us at ADI!

I basically play, Forza Horizon 4, Squad, Battlefield 4, 1 and 5, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Arma 3, Anthem, Hell Let Loose, World War 3, DOOM, and more. Lol.

Welcome to ADI, you’re in the right place for pleasant interactive gamers. Nice bunch we have here, all eager to group up and help in any way. See you in the verse Addictibebook.

Welcome AdditiveBook218! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Additive, welcome in the team and have a fine time here :slight_smile:

Hey Additctive and welcome to ADI! You have taken your first step in joining a great org! I hope to see you in game soon!

Greetalings Book! Welcome to both Atlas Defense Industries and to the wide worlds of Star Citizen in general! As always feel free to ask around about any questions you may have or if you need a hand don’t hesitate to speak up in the forums here, discord, or in mumble.

Welcome aboard to ADI AdditiveBook218! I hope you find our SC home equally awesome to be part of as we do! See you soon in the verse!