Introduction-Acuitas

Hi! My name is Austin or Acuitas. My cousin and I have been playing Star Citizen off and on for a few months now and think there is a lot of potential in the game! Part of that potential is the ability of the community to shape the 'verse, and I think that’s a cool facet of Star Citizen I haven’t really stepped into yet. That’s where ADI comes in.
I’m really excited to be able to participate in this expansive game with others who think and feel the same way I do.

My main focus in game has been trying to earn credits so that I can experiment with other ships and open up new doors. So, a lot of my time has been spent mining with my newly acquired ROC. I love it. I find the mining loop to be soothing and cathartic, but at the same time I love the rush of mixing it up in the stars with pirates or running down bounties. So far, I haven’t found a thing in game that I don’t enjoy, but I have to say I haven’t had an interest recently in doing package running! Hah. So finding the right long term divisional fit for myself will be difficult, but it’ll be a fun little journey.

Anyways, glad to be here. I was hesitant at first to join, because my experience with larger orgs in the past have lead me to believe they’re generally a type of Ponzi scheme, but this one seems different. I look forward to meeting more of you in Mumble and in the 'verse!

(I hope I touched all the necessary bases. Haha, if you have questions feel free to ask here. I’m an open book! :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Mark1Leahy! I hope you’re enjoying the free-fly; I know that it’s made me consider acquiring ships that I normally would have ignored. I’m sure many in the org would be happy to let you try out some of the ships that aren’t currently available as well, if there were any that you were particularly interested in. See you around!

1 Like

Hey Acuitas, Welcome to ADI. There are a handful of us that goes out together on ROC mining Trips. Hopefully see you there in the Verse.

1 Like

Hi Acuitas, Welcome to the org. Looks like you learned a lot about SC already. I am sure you will fit right in with ADI. Look forward to flying with you in the verse.

Warm welcome to adi @Mark1Leahy.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to the org @Mark1Leahy! You’re absolutely right about ADI, I’ve shared your pain in some other games with larger orgs/corps but this one is absolutely different. we’re focused on helping you become a better player and be proficient in whatever path you choose. Also, there are a wealth of documents on the forums here that will help you in that as well. So, I wish you the best of luck and come fly with us! see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Acuitas. I’m glad you joined the team. Definitely no ponzi scam here.

Welcome @Mark1Leahy !

Glad to have you in the Org. Hope to fly with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI. The Roc is a great way to make money. If you go to Arial around Hurston all the rocks are Hadinite which has a great selling price. Just be careful, it’s very hot there.

That’s a great intro. Welcome to ADI!

Hi Acuitas
Welcome to ADI, Glad to have you with us, looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI! Mining is a solid way to make money, and there are usually a bunch of us out all the time. And then once that cash is made, we tend to and find some bad guys to shoot up :slight_smile: Keep an eye out for the ops, and join them when you can. They are a ton of fun and a great way to meet more of us. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Personally, I find package running to be more enjoyable than the mining loop, so it’s good to have people with a variety of interests in the org since there are lots of different roles to fill. I share your concern about fraudulent orgs, which is also one of the reasons that I signed up for ADI; it’s great to be part of one that doesn’t have that kind of environment.

Hey welcome!I too love the ROC, the mining division here is awesome and super supportive. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Acuitas, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!