Introduction-ABulldog

Hello,
My name is Jordan. I haven’t been playing star citizen long but am a big fan of space games. The three big things in my life are my family, work, and playing games.

1 Like

welcome Abulldog. You’re going to love it here, this is a very helpful, generous squad. See you in the 'verse
Herk

Was good to briefy meet you Bulldog, Family and Real Life comes first in ADI! what type of game style are you most interested in in SC?; transport, cargo hauling, bounty hunting, mining, pvp?

Hi Jordan, welcome to ADI. Are you getting anything during fleet week?

Nice to meet you Jordan. We’re in the same boat considering I’ve only been here for a month though I’ve been around groups like this before. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message or find me on Mumble!

Welcome to ADI! You will find we have lots of helpful people in this group. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions, someone will have the answer for you :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

And so it should be. Welcome to ADI bulldog. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops. Which division are you heading to?

I like some pve and will mine for the profits. want to get better at combat to have some pvp.

I currently got a couple nomads one will get upgrade to a drake cutless red.

2 Likes

I’ve always been toying with getting one of those so that I can respawn from FPS. I’ve seriously considered the other medical ship too :confused:

Mining can be very profitable! either with roc or prospect. if you are on whenever i get on, we ought to get a group together and go Mole Mining :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI @Abulldog! The nomad is a great lil LTI token, or for hauling a ROC around.

Welcome to the org Jordan!
It was awesome to play with you over the weekend, I’m glad we were able to give you some constructive advice and chill in game a bit.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time in ADI and see again in the verse soon.

hey there @Abulldog Welcome to ADI if you need any help with anything come find me or PM me and ill try and help
Regards
Ghillie

Great flying with you tonight. Welcome to the team!