Introduction: 2Talk

I am looking for a group of like-minded gamers to take my Star Citizen experience to the next level. I purchased the game years ago however I have just recently begun to dive into it with the release of patch 3.15. In Star Citizen I enjoy mining to earn money and also dabble in space combat.

I come from a background of mainly FPS and survival games i.e. (Escape from Tarkov, SCUM, Battlefield, Squad). While unfamiliar with the fps mechanics related to SC I am a quick learner and would like to join the Fleet Security division.

The main reason I have chosen to apply to ADI instead of other orgs is the emphasis placed on training. I like that experienced members are willing to spend time sharing their knowledge to enhance the abilities of others!

Thank you for considering my application.

-2Talk

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI 2Talk. I’m glad you joined the team. I think you’ll find we’re exactly what you’re looking for. I look forward to playing with you.

2Talk, welcome to ADI! Plenty of trainings to take advantage of and usually organized missions of some sort most weekends. Hope to see you around soon!

Hello and welcome 2Talk! Stoked to have you hear and look forward to flying with you in the verse! I also highly recommend the “Basics of Flight” Training, they are super packed with information but tons of fun!

Welcome to ADI and back to the 'verse at large, @2Talk! Mining seems to be the best way to make money for a lot of people, so you will learn any tricks you may have missed going at it solo. Hope you see you on mumble and the Aaron Halo soon.

Hey there 2Talk, glad to see you on board with ADI. We have a ton of training to get you up to speed on many career choices in SC, so I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Star Citizen is starting to really flesh out and new things are coming online at a regular pace. I have played a lot of FPS’s as well and think you will really enjoy the atmosphere here. Welcome aboard!

I really enjoyed playing EFT, even if a bit frustrating at first. I find myself putting EFT down after a month or so after the wipe, not really sure why. I think maybe once you finish SBIH and Punisher there isn’t really any big goals after that. While I hope that Star Citizen and capture some of that combat intensity (not sure if that is the right term?), I’m pretty sure SC will be a bit more casual/forgiving.

Anyways, welcome to ADI 2Talk.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI 2Talk it sounds like you’ve found the perfect org for you happy to have you with us!

Greetings,
Welcome back to Star Citizen, and welcome to ADI! I believe you will find the folks of ADI very helpful and willing to train; and be trained. It sounds like you may have a lot to offer as well. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI

Hey 2Talk, Welcome to ADI! We have a similar background with the FPS Survival Games. I find the FPS missions here difficult as compared to Escape from Tarkov… I have not had a successful FPS mission yet.

Hoping that with the org I can train up and do more of these missions. I usually just touch flight combat for now.

See you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI. I’ve done a couple of the firefight missions so far and having played other FPSs it has definitely helped. Hope to see you in game.

Hi 2Talk, welcome to ADI! I got into actually playing the game around 3.12 and the stuff added and improved even since then has been amazing to see. While the FPS elements may not be quite as refined and responsive as dedicated FPS games yet, it is still really fun and combined with the open universe is really cool. If you need any help or advice don’t hesitate to ask. :smiley:

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

Hi 2Talk and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.